Gene Prioritization in Drosophila
Accompanying website to the paper:
"Integrating large scale bioinformatics and forward genetics in Drosophila".
Stein Aerts*, Hu Shu*, Sven Vilain*, Leon-Charles Tranchevent*, Roland Barriot, Jiekun Yan, Yves Moreau, Bassem A. Hassan and Xiao-Jiang Quan*.
- Launch the HighFly software
- Full-genome prioritizations for 10 receptor signalling pathways
- Link to the human gene prioritization software ENDEAVOUR
- Software manual
- Software demo (ISMB2007)
- Training set of Atonal-related genes, used to prioritize the deficiency regions (CG numbers). This file can be saved and loaded as training set in the HighFly software (see software manual).
- Gene lists used for HighFly cross-validation
- GO-statistics for all positive genes
- Cytoscape file of Ato-interactors-network